What can do?
formulated for the enhancement of male fertility by providing the nutraceuticals needed for the improvement of:
- Sperm Count, Motility, Concentration and Morphology (shape and size)
- Semen volume
- Reduces DNA fragmentation
- Reduces semen viscosity (making it easier for sperm to move forward)
The significant role of ingredients in male fertility:
- The Amino Acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals in have been shown to reduce seminal oxidative stress levels and improves overall sperm quality.
- Biosynthesized through the amino acids methionine and lysine, carnitine has been shown to help protect sperm
membranes and DNA from free radicals, as well as improve sperm motility and sperm count.
L-arginine is essential for sperm production, formation, and maturation.
- The head of the sperm contains high levels of amino acid L-arginine.
- L-arginine has been shown to improve sperm count, quality, and motility.
- It has been directly proven that taking L-arginine leads to better sperm development (both in more ejaculate, higher sperm count and better motility).
- The testicles need Arginine to produce sperm in which is concentrated particularly high in semen and is responsible for its characteristic smell and more importantly to stabilize and preserve the human DNA. It ensures the mobility of the sperm and plays an important role in cell division itself. A higher Arginine consumption therefore causes average ejaculate volume to increase.
- An important hydrophobic antioxidant.
- Vitamin E has been reported to help treat infertile men with high ROS.
- Vitamin E enhances the activity of a range of antioxidants involved in scavenging free radicals.
Known as ascorbic acid,
- Vitamin C is a very potent hydrophilic antioxidant.
- Research suggests that Vitamin C supplementation alongside Vitamin E helps decrease oxidative damage against sperm.
- Improves sperm counts, motility and morphology
- Protect sperm from damage
- Increases fertilization rate
- An important antioxidant, Selenium(Se) is necessary for testicular development, spermatogenesis, function and motility, studies have shown that Selenium helps to eliminate oxidative stress in
association with Vitamin E.
- NAC increases natural antioxidant systems within the body. NAC has been shown to lower the concentration of damaging reactive oxygen species within semen.
- NAC showed significant improvements in semen volume, viscosity (reduces semen viscosity, making it easier for sperm to move forward and reach their goal of fertilizing an egg cell), sperm motlity, the percentage of sperm with normal morphology also increased
- Most important mineral for male fertility!
- Increases testosterone levels
- Raises sperm count
- Boosts sperm motility
- Used in the making of outer membrane and tail of the sperm ensures proper sperm maturity.
- Increases sperm counts
- Lowers risk of sperm abnormalities
- Helps produce and maintain new cells
- Essential for healthy development of sperm cell nucleus
- Helps maintain semen quality and sperm count
- Increases testosterone levels
- Boosts libido.
Direction for use :
(Mix the content of 1 sachet of 7 gm. powder in 200 ml of water or juice once daily and take the content of 1 sachet of 3 capsules once daily) or as recommended by your physician,
As sperm takes 74 days to mature,
It is recommended by physicians to take at least for three months in order to complete the spermatogenesis.